Science Ambassador Scholarship: Applications are sought from qualified candidates for the 2022-23 Science Ambassador Scholarship for women interested in engineering, science, technology, or math to study within the United States of America.
The scholarship will pay for all tuition expenses for successful applicants for four years beginning in the academic year 2022-2023.
See Also: Marconi International University Scholarships in USA 2022/23 [Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D.]
The Science Ambassador Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered to receive this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements: Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates should demonstrate an interest in engineering, science, technology, and maths.
- Have the relevant certificates needed for admission into an undergraduate course at a United States institution of higher education.
- You must be available to begin studies in the academic session.
- It is essential to demonstrate exceptional ability to lead and academically.
- It is essential to meet the requirements for the English required language.
You May Like British Council Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde for Women in STEM 2022
How to Apply: Interested applicants to Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to record a three-minute instructional video in which they explain the STEM subject they are interested in. The video must be:
- A short lecture, Not a personal rant. Make it appear as if you’re a lecturer speaking to the class.
- Accurate, clear, creative, and proof of your love for the topic.
- A minimum of three minutes.
- On any STEM subject, but not necessarily the field you research.
- Scientifically precise.
Upload on YouTube and marked as ‘public.’
A group composed of women with higher degrees employed in various STEM fields will examine the applications and choose the top candidates. Finalists will be notified by early 2023, and they will be moved on to the next round to submit additional submissions.